OUR CONSULTANT LIVES IN RUSSIA FOR STUDENTS
CONTACT OUR CONSULTANT ON
MBBS admission in Russia is very easy and you can easily make
Are you bothered with high costs of MBBS in India? Don’t worry; you
Top Universities to Study MBBS in Russia
1) Perm State University
2) Crimea Federal University, SIMFEROPOL.
3) Volgograd State Medical University
4) Bashkir State Medical University
5) People’s Friendship University, MOSCOW.
6) First Moscow State University
7) Kazan Federal University
8) Mari State Medical University
9) Northern State Medical University
10) Kazan State Medical University, KAZAN.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Russia
The total length of MBBS course in Russia is six years for those who have chosen English as the medium of instruction while it is seven years for the ones who are studying MBBS in Russia in Russian medium. However, elementary Russian language is also taught to overseas students during MBBS program so that they can interact with local patients during their one-year of the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
You are eligible for MBBS admission in Russia if:
- You are at least 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- You have secured 50% percent in 10+2.
- You are SC/OBC/ST and have scored 45% in 12th with the same subjects as that for UR candidates.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria, you can contact us on What’s app
Intake for MBBS Study in Russia
Medium of Teaching for MBBS in Russia
Many medical universities in Russia offer MBBS courses in Russian medium while others follow English as the language of teaching for international medical students enrolled for MBBS in Russia. However, English medium students are also taught elementary level Russian so that they can communicate with Russian patients during the internship.
Required Documents For MBBS Admission in Russia 2019-2020
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
Admission Procedure for MBBS Admission in Russia
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia is exceptionally basic, simple and direct. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure:
- Firstly, hopefuls need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Secondly, you will get the offer letter.
- Thirdly, you need to pay the enrollment expense.
- Then after payment of the MBBS fees in Russia, apply for the Visa.
- Finally, get the Visa for MBBS in Russia.
- After finishing all the system, get your flight to Russia. Appreciate a merry life learning and investigating the wonderful European culture.
Why MBBS Study in Russia
Thousands of students from India and other countries reach Russia to make a successful career in the field of medicine. Medical aspirants may have their own opinions on studying MBBS in Russia, but the most common reasons for the same include:
- An affordable tuition fees, five times lesser than that of in India
- Global exposure
- Advanced technology in the field of medicine
- No donations for admission to private medical colleges
- No entrance exams for MBBS admission in Russia
- English as the language of teaching in many MCI-approved Russian universities
- Top-notch medical universities
- MCI-approved universities
- Globally recognized degrees
- A good reputation of the Russian education system in the world
- A perfect amalgamation of theory and practice in MBBS curriculum
- Globally acclaimed faculty, teachers and professors
- University exchange programs with other European universities
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs
- Active participation of Russian universities in research and medical inventions
- Good, healthy relations with India
- Easy admission process
- Opportunity to learn new languages and know about different cultures
- Pleasant weather
- Fabulous natural beauty and picturesque locations
- Mouthwatering food
- Welcoming and down to earth people
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Russia is undoubtedly the top destination for Indian students when it comes to studying MBBS abroad. Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Russia follow an advanced and world-class syllabus for MBBS courses. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follow:
- 1st Semester: Anatomy
- 2nd Semester: Anatomy and Histology
- 1st Semester: Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology
- 2nd Semester: Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology
- 1st Semester: Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Pathophysiology
- 2nd Semester: Pathophysiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
Fourth Year to Sixth Year
- Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Subjects suchas Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology aresome of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Russia.
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT US ON WHAT’S APP :- +79197055786